Google
 
Web blogofthebard.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Gone Is The Granny Pic, Back Is My Optimism

Alright, after some personal debate, I took the naked granny pic off of my blog. I did this because, well, it made me feelt kinda uncomfortable everytime I would sweep over it while checking for typos. However, what contributed mostly to the decision was that I had received zero hits ever since I blogged it. I had been going steadily upward and then, bam! Nothin. Not a single visit. For two straight days. Normally, that wouldn't matter much to me since I blogged for six months to nobody just to get the hang of it but I had already made over two dollars on AdSense; and I've got my eyes on some new deodorant (and not the cheap shit either...I'm talkin' the fancy Old Spice stuff here!). But if things kept going like this, I would barely have enough money to buy a pack of breath mints. Then a couple of hours ago I remembered that I forgot to put my counter back on my blog when I changed my template. That was a real rookie mistake. But now I'm back on track. Heck, now I might even hold out for some new blades for my Schick Quattro....and those cost like eight bucks.