Google
 
Web blogofthebard.blogspot.com

Friday, August 18, 2006

I Thought I Would Brighten Up The Place

So out with the old and in with the new as they say. After yesterday's blog I decided I needed a template that lets things jump off of the page a bit better. If you don't agree that this template accomplishes that, just take a quick glance at the naked granny and see if I'm not right. Yesterday, on the previous template, she was just extremely unpleasant to look at but now she actually comes out of the monitor at you. Literally. Not but an hour ago, I was checking the blog at the 1280x720 setting and when I tried to scroll over her really fast, she popped her head out and asked me if I could run down to the liquor store and pick her up a bottle of gin and a carton of Lucky Strikes. I even have proof because her right boob swung out and knocked my drink onto my keyboard. So now I have a sticky keyboard and a pissed off wife because she thinks I'm drunk and smoking in the house. I tried to explain that it was just a better template but she got all hung up on why I would blog a picture of an old naked lady in the first place. I tried to explain that the old lady was a minger but that only caused my wife to think I was so drunk that I was now making up random words. I told her to look it up on Wikipedia but she only walked out of the room, stating, "See, there you go making up words again. It's called an Dictionary."

Still, I'm gonna give her some time. Eventually, I think she'll come around.