Google
 
Web blogofthebard.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Celebrity Inspired Website That Isn't Pointless

I don't know about you but I find the three hundred million blogs, pages, and websites dedicated to celebrities to be a bit redundant. Really, how many times do I need to know that Jennifer and Vince are married, not married, married, eloped, aren't really together, have a love child, don't even like each other...well, I think you get my point. I don't care if Kirstie Alley gained the weight back, Lindsey Lohan is feuding with Paris Hilton, Tom Cruise likes to snack on imported cheese, or Star Jones is really a man.

But what I do care about when it comes to celebrities is how tall I am in relation to them. Seriously, when it boils right down to it, isn't that what we all want to know? If you walked up to Kevin Bacon, wouldn't you want to know whether you would have to look up or down at him? I've always thought that Mr. Bacon looked short in his movies so I'm guessing I'd look down but I can't be for certain. However, now that I've found SizeMatcher.com I can be for certain! Thanks to SizeMatcher, I'll know whether or not I will have to look up or down at nearly every celebrity in America!

Oh, how liberating it is to finally know!

(and I thought blogging a top ten worst movies list was a waste of time)