Google
 
Web blogofthebard.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Billy Jack is Back

Honestly, I had never heard of Billy Jack until I started blogging and since then I've seen his name come up repeatedly. The reference to the legendary fake Indian activist surfaces in political blog conversation on more than chance occasions and, apparently, it is an easy way to determine personal viewpoints. To say, "I like Bush," or, "Bush is an idiot," certainly aligns you to some degree on a political line but to say you either liked or disliked Billy Jack will tell people things about you that even John Edwards couldn't fathom. I'm still clueless for the most part but I have at least a better idea after re-visiting BadMovies.Org and discovering The Trial of Billy Jack under the T's. If you have some time and enjoy movies then you must visit Andrew Borntreger's list of worst B movies in existence. Some of the video clips are flat-out hilarious but you will be surprised as to how many movie greats were involved with truly horrendous projects. Hint: Peter Jackson comes up twice as director. I'm only wondering why Son of Kong was not on the site. I can only hope that Andrew will continue to update his movie reviews.