Google
 
Web blogofthebard.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Game For The Disgruntled Middle American

I don't know about you but there are many times throughout the day when I wish I could just start killing people. Not randomly, of course, but sort of in "impromptu premeditated" fashion; a sort of spur of the moment flash kill if you will. And not road rage-like either, where you just whip out a gun and start shooting at different vehicles, because that's just insane! The random slaughter of somebody's pet Shitzu or the haphazard maiming of somebody's granny (even if she might be a minger) is just senseless violence and only promotes more senseless rage and eventual chaos! I'm talking about weeding out the daily assholes, dumbasses, jerks, and bitches you meet on any given day. I know that it isn't possible in today's society but I'm hopeful that we might reach some future utopian society in which such a thing is not only allowed, but it is encouraged. Until then, I guess I'll just play this fun little expansion pack for The Sim's:


I think I'm gonna start off by building up my education so that I can land a really good paying corporate job. Then I'll probably get married and have two kids. We'll move to some place nice in Pennsylvania, not a big city but close enough that we can go to some of the bigger plays and eat at a nice restaurant every now and then. I'll probably even put in a pool and start throwing parties. I might even teach a few classes at the local college. After that, I'll probably murder the jerk off who just ripped me off on my new Lexus. Next, I'll assassinate that couple in the RV who kept honking their horn at me because I wouldn't pull up to the next pump at the gas station. I'll explain to them that there was clearly a sign which said Out of Order on the pump--something I repeatedly pointed out as they were honking and cussing at me--before I slit their throats. Next, well, let me just say that I foresee a definite drop in population in the fine Sim's state of Pennsylvania.