Google
 
Web blogofthebard.blogspot.com

Monday, August 21, 2006

The Church of Charlotte

When Bianca Ryan won the America's Got Talent million dollars this past week it got me to thinking about Charlotte Church. Sure, Bianca has talent but Charlotte Church was one of the most talked about voices anywhere. That's because when Charlotte was a kid she was singing in prestigious opera houses and being compared to some of the greatest singers in history. Which is why I found it odd that I had not heard much about her over the past few years. I figured she was still doing opera and Christmas songs but I was still curious to see if she still had such an amazing voice so I searched her name at YouTube. It didn't take long for me to discover that Charlotte is quite grown up and grown up Charlotte has decided to take her singing career down a new path. Look out Britney, Jessica, and Christina because the little girl from the UK has come to play.





Oh, and if you want to download YouTube videos onto your computer and don't know how, check out my latest link. You might find it to be very educational.