Google
 
Web blogofthebard.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 09, 2008

My Left Sock

Currently occupying my bedroom floor are 7 black, 5 brown, 15 multi-colored, and 12 extremely complicated looking socks that have no match. Some of these socks I bought less than a month ago, others I've owned for years and yet they all have no match. How is this possible? Seriously, the biggest thing I dread ever waking morning is finding a damn match for my dress socks! And now I know why! I don't have any damn matches for my dress socks! Today, I spent a solid hour searching out their matches and found none! Not a single one! I spent a good ten minutes just staring at them, turning them, hoping that I can find a match amongst their numbers. Nope. I got almost 40 socks without a partner. I even did two loads of laundry....and I don't do laundry. Still, no answer to this great riddle of life. Where, I wonder, are all of my left socks?