Google
 
Web blogofthebard.blogspot.com

Monday, February 18, 2008

BME Final Round is Fake

Obviously, I don't blog much any more but this whole BME Pain Olympics Final Round crap has forced my hand. And after watching it for the twentieth time (all disgusting) it is definitely fake. So I'm gonna stop watching it now. In fact, I even suspect the final two contestants are the same dude. Imagine that, it comes down to two guys loppin' off their privates and it's just one guy doin' it twice! Funny, you think these kids today would catch onto the truth a bit quicker but in their defense anybody who watches it more than twice is disturbed in the head. Yet I watched it over twenty times (because I knew it was fake although I wasn't sure until after about the fifth time...Uhhhhh!). I'd go ahead and debunk the other ghastly videoes out there but they mainly involve puking and poop and I really don't wanna watch that upchucked crap twenty times only to find that it was absolutely real. Blecht!