Google
 
Web blogofthebard.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Have you cast your vote?

It would seem that David Hasselhoff's video Jump In My Car (which I linked last month) is up for a coveted V.A.N.I.T.Y award in the category of Just Plain Weirdest Video (aka the WTF award). If any video deserves such an honor it has to be The Hoff but the competition is quite stiff. I intended to give The Hoff my vote but seeing that he is holding a commanding 70 percent lead, I threw in a vote for the Yeah, Yeah, Yeah song just because I thought it was cool song (and despite the fact that I don't find the video to be weird at all). Of course, if I were gonna give out an All-Time Just Plain Weird award there is little doubt who would get my vote. Just take a run through his photo page and I'm sure you would have to agree.