Google
 
Web blogofthebard.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I have absolutely nothing to say

That's the truth. Its Friday and the family came over to swim and eat and, well, I'm just too drunk to think about anything even pointless to talk about. So I'm off the play some online poker and, possibly, lose another couple hundred bucks to some idiot who thinks that pocket fives is an All-In sort of hand. Still, if you need a place to go that is just as bit as meaningless as being here then might I suggest Glenn Greenwald's blog. It looks much like mine and if you think I update often, you'll be baffled by Glenn's update rate! He's a friggin' updatin' machine! Oh, and if you last even halfway through a single of Glenn's long-winded boring blogs then I will personally PayPal you a buck (but I get to quiz you first). Now I'm off to the cleaners. You can find Greenwald's blog on the Roll of the Bard down the left hand side of this blog.


UPDATE (8-17-2006): The PayPal challenge is closed. Nobody won anyway. Your good Greenwald....ohhhh, your good.