Google
 
Web blogofthebard.blogspot.com

Friday, April 04, 2008

I'm Done With Dress Socks

That's right, I'm done with em; and here's why:



Just look at that classy bitch!! It's got a leather heel and rubber padded front sole insert. That is a mack daddy dress boot! I'm totally gonna own that and for no other reason than to wear comfortable friggin' socks all day for a change. Sure it looks like a pimp boot but, hey, pimps are on their feet all day long so maybe they just might know a thing or two about proper footwear. No more going through my drawer searching out a matching pair of suit socks. I'm tossin' on a pair of comfortable Wilson super-padded Wal-Mart specials and then my new pimp boots. I spent an hour in the rain such trying to find a pair to purchase but I guess I'm the first to the demand or last to the supply. Regardless, I have to order the damn things and I'd order 'em now but it's late and I got way too much stuff to do tomorrow.

Hopefully, I have a couple of dress socks still left in the drawer that kinda resemble each other.