Google
 
Web blogofthebard.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Screech in News

I'll admit I watched more than my fair share of Saved by the Bell but I was nowhere close to being a fan. My sisters were fans and as I result I had to watch it or nothing else since my sisters had complete control of the TV. I cared very little for it at the time but I did like the pretty girls. But I still hated the show and it was mainly because of Screech's voice. It was the single most annoying sound my ears had ever heard. When he spoke I immediately thought of icepicks....icepicks bludgeoning out my ears. And the icepicks were the good thing because that was what I wanted in order to, as I said, bludgeon out my ears. Anyway, funny thing is that Screech, or Dustin Diamond (really? is that his name?) is back in the news and because of that I found this photo:


That is Screech now. And I thought his voice was freaky. Pixar could not better animate a live action character that is quite obviously an animated live action character than that. His cheeks are so rosy and tight they nearly pop off his face like little cherries and his chin is easily a full hand length from his bottom lip!! And his lips are scary because they only seem to be there too frame his freakishly large and shiny top teeth. No bottom teeth shown there at all. Whooga! Still, he maintains the Screech hair which leads me to believe he is still Screech although I still think he is some sort of clone sent down from aliens to take over the world. Now I shall sit in wait for Jaleel White to turn up in the news.