Google
 
Web blogofthebard.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Christmas List

With Christmas fast approaching I figure now would be a good time to compose my list for Santa (because I'm a fucking shoe-in for "Nice" this year). First, I headed over to the single greatest place to mark off all of those must-have items for the yuletide....you probably already guessed where I'm talking about. That's right, ThinkGeek.com, the greatest toy store on Earth. Alright, to be honest, I already own most of the good stuff like the Curiously Strong Magnets (I saw those on an episode of MythBusters and just had to have them. Besides I have a job and if Santa really wanted my business he'd come around a little more often) and I've got like five different laser pens of various colors (the blue is the coolest). As for the ColdHeat soldering device, the bending butane lighter, the USB storage pen, the PowerSquid, and the Acrobot, got it, got it, got it, got it, and....well, I decided I didn't want it. I don't have this awesome watch though.
Sure its pretty sleek looking but what is really cool is that baby tells time in binary! How awesome is that? If they had cool shit like that when I was in high school I would have probably gotten my picture in the Senior Yearbook! Hell, I might have even went out on a date! Regardless, that baby is as good as mine. Next is something I've wanted for years.



A tiny RC helicopter. It's like an annoying little bug that only I can control! Whuh-hahah-hahaha! One day I shall learn to operate a thousand tiny RC helicopters and then I will begin my quest of stopping Tom and Katie from taking over the world so that I, and I alone, can take over the world (the wife really isn't into that sort of stuff but she does tolerate my hobbies).

Once that happens I'll probably ask for a pair of these sweet boxers for Christmas....


....of course, then I'll probably be on Santa's "Naughty" list but I won't care because I'll rule the world which means Santa will be my little bitch!