Google
 
Web blogofthebard.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Don't Like Pie....In Poem Form

Alright, its apparent that your not truly a blogger until you have penned some sort of really shitty ass poem that makes no fucking sense whatsoever. Thankfully, I am quite up to that task and so I give you the single crappiest poem I could put together in less than thirty minutes. For my muse, I used yesterday's pointless blog about pies.

I Don't Like Pie

Its hard to believe,
This I already know.
To admit to not liking
A true food for the soul.

Maybe I’m messed up...
You know, not right in the head.
Maybe I dislike pies
Because I’m not taking proper meds.

Or, maybe I was traumatized by a pie
Some time in my past,
And now I hate them all;
Because one made me a bigoted pie-hating ass!

Or, now here's an idea:
Aliens planted a probe in my bum
That makes me hates pies
And, oddly, spearmint-flavored gum.

It could be that I like pies,
I've just been brainwashed to believe
That pies taste like dirt
And I should eat more fried cheese.

Of course, if you were to ask me
To chance a guess on a dare,
I think that I don’t like pies
Because they really should be square.

Sure, you might be angry at me now for having you read that but five, ten, maybe twenty years from now you won't be a bit angry about it. Or maybe you will. Frankly, I don't give a shit because I'm certain that I won't have a fucking clue about it and that's the most important thing.