Google
 
Web blogofthebard.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Lost In Blogs

Or maybe the blogs are lost in themselves or maybe I lost my blog. Maybe I should put up signs across the Internet, stating"Lost Blog": it's a few months old, fairly funny at times, definitely odd, and tends to wander aimlessly in any direction. If found, please turn it around and we should run back into each other eventually. To be honest, I spent the better part of two days just trying to get a handle on the motivation of all of these countless, endless, monotonous, angry, insane political blogs. I would have been better off trying to teach my cat how to speak Olde English with an Hispanic accent. All of these poli-blogs are pretty much the same although the more popular ones do seem to update on an almost minute by minute basis. But all the updates do is link to other blogs of like minds which end up linking back to the previous blog in a mindless, never-ending loop of blither blather. Take, for example, former President Clinton's less-than-tepid interview on Fox News. On the left, they applaud Clinton for "outing" Fox News as a right wing news organization (oh my, big cover story there) and on the right, they regale about how easy it was to show Clinton for a liar once more. Both sides are exactly right but how does that prove either side has any more validity than the other? Personally, I see no point in it so I'm off to check out what new poem Rosie's got going on over at Rosie. com. Sure, the poems are absolutely horrendous but they do make me want to drink faster. So the saying goes, "Faster to drink, Faster to bed." Or maybe it's, "Read Rosie's poems, Shoot yourself in the head." I'm hopin' its the former, not the latter because I don't own a gun and K-Mart is closed.