Google
 
Web blogofthebard.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Saddam's Dead....So What's That Mean on Ebay?

Yup, they hung him but is it a good thing? My guess is that he probably kinda deserved it.....he was sortof pretty much completely evil (with the understanding that evil is entirely debatable in this day and age). Regardless, I was more interested in seeing what Ebay had to say about Saddam's hanging. And what Ebay had was nothing less than super news for the opportunistic Ebayer! Did yah know that the actual rope that hung that actual dictator is for sale...er well...anyway, Look here and you can find an exact replica of the actual rope they used to hang the actual dictator, Saddam Hussein!!

But here is my whole opinion of it. You take one ruthless dictator, call him A, and add one piece of rope, call it B, and you get C....I'll explain below.




A (Once Ruthless Dictator)

+


B (Long Piece of Rope)

=



I guess people just don't like dicators all that much anymore. Still, if the rope is real as the Ebay sale suggests then it is a super-steal at a penny plus 9.99 shipping. Personally, I'm holdin' out for his shoes. I always thoughts his shoes looked really nice.